Beginner Calisthenics Workout Routine from Al Kavadlo
Al Kavadlo is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from Brooklyn, he has built a reputation for calisthenics workout methods - using the body's weight as resistance in many different ways to get awesome results.
Calisthenics Workout in three easy steps
Al Kavadlo has put together 3 calisthenics workout routines which will take you from beginner to advanced through progressive calisthenic body weight exercises. The beginner workout will ease you into his 5 x 5 training style and help you build strength in your upper body, legs and core.
5 Exercises included in Calisthenics Workouts
5 of each Calisthenics exercise will build your basic strength, once you can perform 5 sets of 5 reps in each exercise, you're ready for the intermediate 5x5 Challenge and the advanced Challenge too. So what are these simple workouts which will kick-start your calisthenic strength?
- 5 Australian Pull-ups
- 5 Lying Knee Tucks
- 5 Split Squats (Right Leg)
- 5 Split Squats (Left Leg)
- 5 Push ups
Check out Al Kavadlo's exercise demonstration video of each calisthenics workout routine:
- Run, Pedal, Run - why you should take up Duathlon this weekend!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Mark G
- Weekend Cycle Sprint Stage
- Tribesports User of the Week: Daniel H
- Run and Log to Unlock New Colors!
- NEW FEATURE: Team Challenges and Auto-Updates
- Tribesports User of the Week: @spartanwithin
- Brand New Colors Worth Working For!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Kevin G
- Sweat & Save Challenges - unlock your fitness rewards!