Beginner Calisthenics Workout Routine from Al Kavadlo
Al Kavadlo is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from Brooklyn, he has built a reputation for calisthenics workout methods - using the body's weight as resistance in many different ways to get awesome results.
Calisthenics Workout in three easy steps
Al Kavadlo has put together 3 calisthenics workout routines which will take you from beginner to advanced through progressive calisthenic body weight exercises. The beginner workout will ease you into his 5 x 5 training style and help you build strength in your upper body, legs and core.
5 Exercises included in Calisthenics Workouts
5 of each Calisthenics exercise will build your basic strength, once you can perform 5 sets of 5 reps in each exercise, you're ready for the intermediate 5x5 Challenge and the advanced Challenge too. So what are these simple workouts which will kick-start your calisthenic strength?
- 5 Australian Pull-ups
- 5 Lying Knee Tucks
- 5 Split Squats (Right Leg)
- 5 Split Squats (Left Leg)
- 5 Push ups
Check out Al Kavadlo's exercise demonstration video of each calisthenics workout routine:
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W
- TechBikers Ride Paris to London for Room to Read
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote