Football skill Challenges: become a Euros hero
There have been some pretty silky skills on the pitch this month in the Euro 2012 football tournament and it's time to show off your own footy tricks:
Cameras at the ready - it's your time to show off your heading skills with this Challenge to record yourself doing 10 keepie-uppies with your head!
Spice it up with some cradling and catching with the back of your neck - check out this short video to help you master the skill.
Tribesports isn't complete without the weekly Challenges, this one is to do 50 kick-ups a day for 7 days. You can use your head, chest and thighs to contribute to the 50 but the ball must not touch the ground for the the whole set, think you can handle it?
Possibly the coolest campaign ever; pitting pro-footallers against each other in The Cage. See how you would get on by taking the Play cage football Challenge.
Quick feet are required for the Round the world with both feet Challenge - see if you can work it into your 50 keep-ups for a week challenge too!
It's alway more fun to play with a mate so call up your best pal and Juggle with a partner!
Show them how it's done and post your videos of your skills here on Tribesports!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W
- TechBikers Ride Paris to London for Room to Read
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote