Monday Inspiration: George Eysra - the wooden-legged Olympian!
Oscar Pistorius is not the only athlete with a disability to compete in the Olympic Games; in 1904 George Eyser came away from the Olympics with 6 medals, after competing with his wooden prosthetic leg. Of course, back then there was no argument as to whether the technology of his prosthesis gave him an advantage!
Long horse vault
25-foot rope climbing
- Top 5 Tips For Faster 5km Run
- What Moves You? Inspirational Runners, Share Your Story!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Loretta A
- Product Spotlight: Performance 2-in-1 Shorts
- #OwnYourMarks February Winner!
- Challenge of the Month: Run 5km in under 30 minutes
- Product Vote Results!!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Smithy
- Men In Tights - YES, Men shaving... you decide!
- Climbing and Bouldering Technique: All in your legs?