Monday Inspiration: George Eysra - the wooden-legged Olympian!
Oscar Pistorius is not the only athlete with a disability to compete in the Olympic Games; in 1904 George Eyser came away from the Olympics with 6 medals, after competing with his wooden prosthetic leg. Of course, back then there was no argument as to whether the technology of his prosthesis gave him an advantage!
Long horse vault
25-foot rope climbing
- Vote on you next Sweat & Save Challenge!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Paul M
- End of August: Free Global Shipping!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Loren O
- Strength & Stability Workout: Perfect for Cyclists
- #OwnYourMarks Winner: @emmajvc
- Tribesports User of the Week: Jennifer P
- The H.I.I.T Man Workout
- Le Tour de Tribesports - Winners Announced!
- Final Weekend of Le Tour de Tribesports