Monday Inspiration: George Eysra - the wooden-legged Olympian!
Oscar Pistorius is not the only athlete with a disability to compete in the Olympic Games; in 1904 George Eyser came away from the Olympics with 6 medals, after competing with his wooden prosthetic leg. Of course, back then there was no argument as to whether the technology of his prosthesis gave him an advantage!
Long horse vault
25-foot rope climbing
- Top 5 guides to improve Triathlon performance
- Advantage of joining a triathlon club
- Tribesports User of the Week: Russell G
- Parkour Generations Body Armour Workout
- Dumbbell Workout Routines: Top 5 Dumbbell Exercises
- I train because... Competition winner!
- Challenges to improve your tennis performance
- Flyboarding - the watersport of the future
- Staying injury-free while training for your long distance races
- Tribesports User of the Week: Rita M