Monday Inspiration: George Eysra - the wooden-legged Olympian!
Oscar Pistorius is not the only athlete with a disability to compete in the Olympic Games; in 1904 George Eyser came away from the Olympics with 6 medals, after competing with his wooden prosthetic leg. Of course, back then there was no argument as to whether the technology of his prosthesis gave him an advantage!
Long horse vault
25-foot rope climbing
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.