Monday Inspiration: George Eysra - the wooden-legged Olympian!
Oscar Pistorius is not the only athlete with a disability to compete in the Olympic Games; in 1904 George Eyser came away from the Olympics with 6 medals, after competing with his wooden prosthetic leg. Of course, back then there was no argument as to whether the technology of his prosthesis gave him an advantage!
Long horse vault
25-foot rope climbing
- Tribesports User of the Week: Mirja E
- #RunWithMe - Tell your running story
- Good Luck London Marathon Runners!
- Winner Of Tag And Win Announced!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Brad N
- New Product Survey: Have your say!
- Marathon Running: Final Tips for Success
- My World Record Kettlebell Swings
- Delayed User of the Week...
- Tag & Win Competition