Monday Inspiration: Jacqueline Freney
After a positively exhausting 6 weeks of intense sports, the day has come when the Games are shutting up shop and shipping out to Rio. London will return to it's usual busy self (though here's hoping more active #InspireAGeneration!)
The Paralympians have outdone themselves with new world records and the highest number of countries competing EVER!
But our shout out today has to go to 20 year old Jacqueline Freney; coming away from the Games with a whopping 8 gold medals! As the most successful Paralympian this year, we are sending Jacqueline a MASSIVE congratulations!!
As an S7 swimmer, Jacqueline has cerebral palsy but with the help of her father (who is her coach) she has made a splash in the pool and on the medal table! Go Jacqueline!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W
- TechBikers Ride Paris to London for Room to Read
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote