Monday Inspiration: Jacqueline Freney
After a positively exhausting 6 weeks of intense sports, the day has come when the Games are shutting up shop and shipping out to Rio. London will return to it's usual busy self (though here's hoping more active #InspireAGeneration!)
The Paralympians have outdone themselves with new world records and the highest number of countries competing EVER!
But our shout out today has to go to 20 year old Jacqueline Freney; coming away from the Games with a whopping 8 gold medals! As the most successful Paralympian this year, we are sending Jacqueline a MASSIVE congratulations!!
As an S7 swimmer, Jacqueline has cerebral palsy but with the help of her father (who is her coach) she has made a splash in the pool and on the medal table! Go Jacqueline!
- Top 5 Tips For Faster 5km Run
- What Moves You? Inspirational Runners, Share Your Story!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Loretta A
- Product Spotlight: Performance 2-in-1 Shorts
- #OwnYourMarks February Winner!
- Challenge of the Month: Run 5km in under 30 minutes
- Product Vote Results!!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Smithy
- Men In Tights - YES, Men shaving... you decide!
- Climbing and Bouldering Technique: All in your legs?