Monday Inspiration: Jacqueline Freney
After a positively exhausting 6 weeks of intense sports, the day has come when the Games are shutting up shop and shipping out to Rio. London will return to it's usual busy self (though here's hoping more active #InspireAGeneration!)
The Paralympians have outdone themselves with new world records and the highest number of countries competing EVER!
But our shout out today has to go to 20 year old Jacqueline Freney; coming away from the Games with a whopping 8 gold medals! As the most successful Paralympian this year, we are sending Jacqueline a MASSIVE congratulations!!
As an S7 swimmer, Jacqueline has cerebral palsy but with the help of her father (who is her coach) she has made a splash in the pool and on the medal table! Go Jacqueline!
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote
- Vote for the next #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Vote on you next Sweat & Save Challenge!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Paul M
- End of August: Free Global Shipping!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Loren O
- Strength & Stability Workout: Perfect for Cyclists
- #OwnYourMarks Winner: @emmajvc
- Tribesports User of the Week: Jennifer P
- The H.I.I.T Man Workout