New feature: Follow discussions and questions
Posted by Steve R on 23 August 2012 at 5:00 PM
Great news! We've added the function to 'follow' questions and discussion topics on Tribesports!
- Our aim is to make sure people aren't missing out on all the cool discussions and Q&As that are going on - keeping you in the loop with the latest chat on site
- If you've replied previously to a topic, or answered a question, you will now get an email and site notification so you can see future replies and answers
- Even if you haven't replied or answered yet, you can follow and unfollow topics or questions quickly and easily, just by clicking the button at the top of those posts
- You can tailor which emails you receive in your notifications settings in 'my account' if you wish to opt out
- We hope this will create even more debates, sharing and help within the Tribesports community
So what are you waiting for? Let's get the debates going and show off our knowledge in Tribes and Challenges!
- Top 5 Tips For Faster 5km Run
- What Moves You? Inspirational Runners, Share Your Story!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Loretta A
- Product Spotlight: Performance 2-in-1 Shorts
- #OwnYourMarks February Winner!
- Challenge of the Month: Run 5km in under 30 minutes
- Product Vote Results!!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Smithy
- Men In Tights - YES, Men shaving... you decide!
- Climbing and Bouldering Technique: All in your legs?