New feature: Follow discussions and questions
Posted by Steve R on 23 Aug 2012 at 5:00 PM
Great news! We've added the function to 'follow' questions and discussion topics on Tribesports!
- Our aim is to make sure people aren't missing out on all the cool discussions and Q&As that are going on - keeping you in the loop with the latest chat on site
- If you've replied previously to a topic, or answered a question, you will now get an email and site notification so you can see future replies and answers
- Even if you haven't replied or answered yet, you can follow and unfollow topics or questions quickly and easily, just by clicking the button at the top of those posts
- You can tailor which emails you receive in your notifications settings in 'my account' if you wish to opt out
- We hope this will create even more debates, sharing and help within the Tribesports community
So what are you waiting for? Let's get the debates going and show off our knowledge in Tribes and Challenges!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Teresa D
- Advanced Calisthenic Workout from Al Kavadlo
- How to soften joint impact to avoid injury when running
- Monday Inspiration - The youngest golfer ever
- Awesome backflip burpees!
- Top 5 guides to improve Triathlon performance
- Advantage of joining a triathlon club
- Tribesports User of the Week: Russell G
- Parkour Generations Body Armour Workout
- Dumbbell Workout Routines: Top 5 Dumbbell Exercises