New feature: Improved notifications
Posted by Steve R on 14 September 2012 at 1:30 PM
We've been working on a new way for you to stay up to date with all your Tribesports activities and interactions. The notifications system has moved up to the top of the page with a new alert feature so you'll always be able to see when something new has happened!
You can find your notifications inbetween your personal profile link and 'My Account' - when you have a new notification it will appear as a red alert for you to check out:
By clicking on notifications you can look at all your recent updates listed in chronological order:
You can also view your notification history by selecting See all notifications.
We hope the new system helps you stay on top of all your interactions and updates on Tribesports - enjoy!
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W
- TechBikers Ride Paris to London for Room to Read
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote
- Vote for the next #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Vote on you next Sweat & Save Challenge!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Paul M