New feature: Improved notifications
Posted by Steve R on 14 Sep 2012 at 1:30 PM
We've been working on a new way for you to stay up to date with all your Tribesports activities and interactions. The notifications system has moved up to the top of the page with a new alert feature so you'll always be able to see when something new has happened!
You can find your notifications inbetween your personal profile link and 'My Account' - when you have a new notification it will appear as a red alert for you to check out:
By clicking on notifications you can look at all your recent updates listed in chronological order:
You can also view your notification history by selecting See all notifications.
We hope the new system helps you stay on top of all your interactions and updates on Tribesports - enjoy!
- Awesome backflip burpees!
- Top 5 guides to improve Triathlon performance
- Advantage of joining a triathlon club
- Tribesports User of the Week: Russell G
- Parkour Generations Body Armour Workout
- Dumbbell Workout Routines: Top 5 Dumbbell Exercises
- I train because... Competition winner!
- Challenges to improve your tennis performance
- Flyboarding - the watersport of the future
- Staying injury-free while training for your long distance races