New feature: Improved notifications
Posted by Steve R on 14 September 2012 at 1:30 PM
We've been working on a new way for you to stay up to date with all your Tribesports activities and interactions. The notifications system has moved up to the top of the page with a new alert feature so you'll always be able to see when something new has happened!
You can find your notifications inbetween your personal profile link and 'My Account' - when you have a new notification it will appear as a red alert for you to check out:
By clicking on notifications you can look at all your recent updates listed in chronological order:
You can also view your notification history by selecting See all notifications.
We hope the new system helps you stay on top of all your interactions and updates on Tribesports - enjoy!
- New Product Release: Men's Performance Thermal Baselayer
- Elves V Reindeer 2013 Xmas Rematch: Update
- The Jinglebells Workout
- Have yourself a merry little Fitmas...
- Tribesports User of the Week: Maryse D
- #OwnYourMarks Winner! Introducing...
- Give the gift of fitness...
- Office Christmas Workout Roulette
- Advent Calendar and the return of Reindeer Vs. Elves
- Retake your favorite Challenges