New Sports in the Olympics - which would you add?
If you're thinking of ways to get into Brazil without the costly flights then why not get on the golf course or step onto the rugby pitch and represent your country!
Which sports would you love to see included in the Games in 2020? (Other than cricket 20:20 of course!)
We've got some die-hard roller derby lovers on site like Hannah S - how about getting some non-cycling velodrome racing going on! Maybe get some surfers on the podium with medals round their necks or Olympic climbing would be amazing too!
Or what about bringing back some of the sports which have featured in past?
Tug-of-war: 8 on 8 teams - we could just get the rowing 8 cross training!
Rope climbing: simple, like the 100m sprint but upwards!
Swimming Obstacle race: this was trialed in the 1900 Paris Olympics, yes we're probably all thinking the same thing:
Or maybe a bit more like Ninja Warrior - it would be like the steeple chase but HARDCORE!
What do you want to see this at Rio? And which Olympic sports are you dying to try? Share it here and then go and try them out!
- Le Tour de Tribesports Sprint Stage Winners!
- Run, Pedal, Run - why you should take up Duathlon this weekend!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Mark G
- Weekend Cycle Sprint Stage
- Tribesports User of the Week: Daniel H
- Run and Log to Unlock New Colors!
- NEW FEATURE: Team Challenges and Auto-Updates
- Tribesports User of the Week: @spartanwithin
- Brand New Colors Worth Working For!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Kevin G