New Sports in the Olympics - which would you add?
If you're thinking of ways to get into Brazil without the costly flights then why not get on the golf course or step onto the rugby pitch and represent your country!
Which sports would you love to see included in the Games in 2020? (Other than cricket 20:20 of course!)
We've got some die-hard roller derby lovers on site like Hannah S - how about getting some non-cycling velodrome racing going on! Maybe get some surfers on the podium with medals round their necks or Olympic climbing would be amazing too!
Or what about bringing back some of the sports which have featured in past?
Tug-of-war: 8 on 8 teams - we could just get the rowing 8 cross training!
Rope climbing: simple, like the 100m sprint but upwards!
Swimming Obstacle race: this was trialed in the 1900 Paris Olympics, yes we're probably all thinking the same thing:
Or maybe a bit more like Ninja Warrior - it would be like the steeple chase but HARDCORE!
What do you want to see this at Rio? And which Olympic sports are you dying to try? Share it here and then go and try them out!
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W