Opening Ceremony of the Tribe-A-lympics
Whilst supporting your nation in the Olympic Games, you can also do your bit here on Tribesports! The Tribe-A-Lympics will run until the 9th September which covers the entire Olympic and Paralympic games.
Ok, so maybe we didn't have the same budget as the Official Games, but we have had the honour to hold the Olympic torch! Our neighbour Errol was the torch bearing representative for Hackney; as well as running the garage next to the Tribesports Office, he also coaches the youth program at the Leyton Orient FC and is described as a 'metaphorical torch bearer for the youths and local residents'. It was an amazing experience, especially when cars and passersby would stop what they were doing to come and see the torch. The community spirit which sports promote is really noticable currently in East London!
Our ceremony may have been slightly more low-key but we wanted to share it with all Tribesporters who are taking our our Tribe-A-Lympic Challenges!
How will the Tribe-A-Lympics work?
We've got a new feature will will allow you to add your training data to your team - for full details check out yesterday's blog post.
Let the Games begin!!!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W
- TechBikers Ride Paris to London for Room to Read
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote