Parkour Generations Shock Absorber Workout
The awesome team from Parkour Generations have put together this workout for you! This one is all about controlled falls and landings and will teach you the basics of safe free running.
The Shock Absorber workout is the first parkour workout in a series which will take you through the physical conditioning required to become a parkour practitioner.
This workout also uses common body weight exercises in new ways to build strength so you can maintain momentum and flow in your movement sequences.
Not sure what these exercises are? Check out these guides which break down each exercise into common English for you!
- Controlled Descent Hops
- Depth Push Ups
- Catching Pull Ups
- Jump Squats
- Partner Assisted Surprise Rolls
Ready to learn the basics in plyometrics? Take the Shock Absorber Challenge now!
Keep your eyes peeled for more parkour Challenges coming your way in 2013!
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W
- TechBikers Ride Paris to London for Room to Read
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote
- Vote for the next #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Vote on you next Sweat & Save Challenge!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Paul M