September 30 Day Ab and Squat Calendar
"30 days has September..." - This little ditty just got tough - to celebrate a month lacking a 31st day, let's take on another 30 Day Fitness Challenge:Take the Challenge, start today and complete 30 days of abs and squats workouts!
Always warm up and cool down when performing body weight exercise sets like these - we recommend some back and legs stretching to be performed after this particular Challenge.
The 30 day Challenges are often cited as being the toughest ones to stick to in the User of the Week articles - not only do they get progressively harder throughout the 30 days, there's also the difficulty of remembering to do them every day.
No gym necessary for these Challenges, just a hardcore commitment and remembering to perform them every day!
There are now 11 different 30 Day Challenges, using different body weight exercises to work your entire body. Now, it's time to see if you can smash the complete set - check out the 30 day fitness Challenge.
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W
- TechBikers Ride Paris to London for Room to Read
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote