Spring Clean Your Challenges
Is your current Challenge list looking like your grandma's mantel piece? A bit cluttered and a couple of dusty patches? Challenges which you took and haven't got round to yet deserve to be completed so this weekend we're challenging you to spring clean your Challenges!
Marigolds at the ready, you never know what you might find!
To start with go through your Challenges and then do the following:
- If you see a Challenge which was date/event specific, such as Run 50 miles in May, and you did not complete the Challenge then it's time to let it go and move on, click the quit button and you can try again next May. Alternatively, if you did complete it then tick it off!
- If you find a Challenge which you have been working towards, such as 100 push ups, assess how close you are to your goal - make sure you're working push ups into your routine so that the 100 will soon be achievable!
- If you find one which makes you think 'why did I take that?!' then you should probably remove it from your Challenge list!
Now for the good part:
- If you scroll through and see Challenges which you've achieved and forgotten to tick off then give yourself a pat on the back and click Complete!
- If you see a Challenge which was once unimaginable to you - perhaps the 25 minute 5k - and you now think 'I can do that', throw on your running gear, complete the Challenge and return home with the world's biggest grin on your face!
After the clean out, you may feel a bit emotional - like when you were told you had to give some of your old toys away - but the best thing is it makes room for new Challenges and keeps your current to-do list fresh.
As you look through your Challenges it's also a great time to recommend them to others, if your friends would love that Challenge then tell them about it!
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W