Squat Calendar for June!
You can't have missed the 30 day squat Challenge; this booty-shaping, month long workout schedule uses high reps and no equipment to get your legs and butt looking great.
Your 30 day squat challenge calendar for June
It's not about getting skinny legs, it's all about strong legs and glutes! Take the Challenge today (June 1st) and you'll have a better butt by July. Simply follow this calendar for your recommended dose of squats:
Need an extra push to commit to the 30 day squat Challenge callendar for all of June? Check out what other people on site have said after completing it:
“JUST FINISHED!!!!! 30 Days (with extra hard core modifications thrown in). There is a definite increase in peachy-ness, well worth the effort. Hope I don't get squat withdrawal!” - Tara Lou C
“My legs might not be "smaller" but more toned and definitely looking a lot better! Wicked awesome challenge :) ” - Enya R
“This was a GREAT challenge I recommend it anyone. Not only is it physically challenging but it definitely strengthens the mind also. Thanks! Had a great time with this one!” - Albert M
- Tribesports User of the Week: Loren O
- Strength & Stability Workout: Perfect for Cyclists
- #OwnYourMarks Winner: @emmajvc
- Tribesports User of the Week: Jennifer P
- The H.I.I.T Man Workout
- Le Tour de Tribesports - Winners Announced!
- Final Weekend of Le Tour de Tribesports
- Tribesports User of the Week: Joanne H
- Le Tour de Tribesports Sprint Stage Winners!
- Run, Pedal, Run - why you should take up Duathlon this weekend!