Team Tribesports Challenges: WE DID IT!!
The Team Challenges took off with extraordinary popularity, with the Team pledging 100,000 push ups, 1000 minutes of planking, 1000 pull ups and 100,000 squats all due by the 1st July.
Not only did we smash those targets with time to spare but there have been excellent contributions to the Challenges to continue them after reaching the target!
The original Challenges may be complete but there are more still to complete which you have until the end of July to do:
Use all the abdominal stamina you've built up from the team planking and get bridging! Your squats will come in handy here too - clock some minutes or hours to help out the team with this Challenge.
Everyone's favourite exercise is now on the Team Challenges, get your heart rate up with 50,000 burpees by August.
Team Tribesports is doing an amazing job with these Challenges so KEEP IT UP!!
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S
- How Fitness has helped me cope with Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- National Fitness Campaign: Fitness Court Challenge
- Tribesports User of the Week: Al W
- TechBikers Ride Paris to London for Room to Read
- @Megzok wins #ownnyourmarks vote
- Vote for the next #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Vote on you next Sweat & Save Challenge!