Tennis Challenges to get you to Wimbledon!
It has arrived! In this year of sporting awesomeness it is the third installment of the tennis grand-slams, Wimbledon is upon us once again and along with some fresh strawberries with cream and a healthy pitcher (or two) of Pimms it's time to settle in to watch the world's top players take centre stage.
Hold up...this is Tribesports, no time to watch the pros when there are Challenges to complete! So here they are, 5 Challenges that will take you from comfy couch to centre court:
20 stroke tramline rally accuracy is the name of the game with this Challenge, you and your practice partner will have to work together to keep the ball within the 4.5ft tramline.
No double faults it was heart breaking to watch Novak Djokovic lose the French Open this year to Nadal on a double fault, don't let that happen to you!
Social tennis - 5 match Challenge ok so we're not on centre court yet but let's see if we can beat our friends! This Challenge is to win 5 matches in a row; set up regular fixtures so that tennis becomes part of your routine.
Serving practice - corner serves stolen from the film Wimbledon (heart-warming sports rom-com), this Challenge is to improve the accuracy of your serves into the corner of the service box. It's not easy but you're given 2 chances for each corner, good luck!
Three court Challenge Nadal has mastered grass, clay and hard courts, can you? This Challenge is to get out of your comfort zone and play on different surfaces, Wimbledon may be full booked right now but see if there's a grass court nearby where you can take on the challenge!
- Le Tour de Tribesports - Winners Announced!
- Final Weekend of Le Tour de Tribesports
- Tribesports User of the Week: Joanne H
- Le Tour de Tribesports Sprint Stage Winners!
- Run, Pedal, Run - why you should take up Duathlon this weekend!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Mark G
- Weekend Cycle Sprint Stage
- Tribesports User of the Week: Daniel H
- Run and Log to Unlock New Colors!
- NEW FEATURE: Team Challenges and Auto-Updates