The Long Weekend of Marathons
This weekend will host the Brighton, Paris and Boston Marathons and Tribesports users are out in force, running for some amazing charities and earning their stripes over this epic weekend of running!
Show your support to our representatives across 3 countries and if you're going down to watch be sure to look out for some of these familiar faces!
Barry B will see you at the finish line after his successful warm up 2 weekends ago at the Croydon Half.
Stuart K is eating himself silly in preparations for the race and loving every second of it!
After making his target marathon pace on his final run Andy B has been struggling to stop his feet twitching during the last week of tapering!
Stefan K is running into the marathon having set a new 5k PB so here's hoping for another PB at Brighton!
Michael M is coming down from Canada for the event, give him a wave as he storms by!
Team mate to Kate is Katherine F, they will be heading over to Paris tomorrow and Katherine is preparing her breakfast of champions for the big race!
Jenny B has set a new half marathon PB of 1:49 and we can't wait to hear what her new marathon time will be on Sunday, good luck Jenny!
Jerome T doesn't have far to travel on Sunday, as a Paris local he's had time to suss out the route and preparing for an awesome run.
Cieren L will be gutted to be missing out on his finish-line smooch from Steve so be sure to give him an extra cheer of support!
Higor G is another Paris local and newcomer to Tribesports, best of luck to you Higor!
So Tribesports what's your last minute marathon advice for our runners this weekend? And which marathon have you always wanted to run?
- The Top Tribesports Workouts
- Should men wear shorts over their running tights?
- TRIBESPORTS TEAMS UP WITH PARKRUN
- Take the Jantastic New Year Challenge!
- New layout on our store - make sure you can still find the community!
- 5 Superfoods to Boost Your Workout (Backed by Science!)
- Winner of the #ownyourmarks vote
- The Importance of a Rest Day
- Vote for September's #OwnYourMarks Winner!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Monica S