Tribesports CTO's First Marathon
Our Chief Technology Officer and Co-founder Andrew ran the Belfast Marathon yesterday in an astounding 3:48! This time is even more impressive as it was Andrew's first ever marathon!
Not only is Belfast a rather hilly route but yesterday's fine weather was another element to battle with - let's not pretend we're surprised it rained in Ireland though!
Andrew is a prime example of how Tribesports can improve your sport and motivate you with inspiring Challenges, amazing support and encouragement from people from all over the world!
We just wanted to say a massive CONGRATULATIONS! Now we know that Andrew can pull out this impressive time on his first marathon, Steve is going to be putting in extra training because there's a strong possibility that we may see another contender for the Beat the CEO's Marathon Time Challenge!
- Festive Dessert and Sweet Treat Recipes
- Tribesports User of the Week: Barry Y
- Mistle-Toes to Bar Workout
- 7 Suggestions to Navigate the Festive Season
- Fitmas Photos - Share yours and WIN!
- Sled training: not just for reindeer
- The Christmas Tree Workout
- Gift guide: Fitness gifts for him
- Tribesports User of the Week: Carolyn T
- Gift guide: Fitness gifts for her