Tribesports Training Android App Release
The Tribesports ethos has always been to provide tools and encouragement to get real people doing more sport, that's why we'll never charge for the website or the apps. Tribesports members are what power the community with your workouts, training sessions and Challenges, so why should you pay for it?! You'll never receive push notifications to upgrade or deal with ads on our app - it's just not our style.
KEY FEATURES ON THE TRIBESPORTS TRAINING APP:
LOG YOUR TRAINING
- With over 900 different sports and exercises available to log in workouts and training sessions, you can keep track of your whole sporting activity in one place
- Free GPS tracking allows you to analyse your running, cycling and much more
- Save your regular workouts and add each new training session in seconds
- Find inspiration from thousands of free workouts already on Tribesports.com
- Follow the training updates from other sportspeople around the world and gain fresh motivation for your own training
- Share your favorite workouts and inspire other sportspeople with your training
RECORD YOUR PROGRESS
- Free training graphs allow you to track your progress and view your training stats as weekly, monthly and all-time sporting activity
- Record your vital stats (distance, speed, pace, elevation, one rep max) in number & graph form and watch your PBs improve
- Take and upload your photos direct to your training update and record your fitness transformation as you train
iOS app available in the App Store now - download here.
- Run, Pedal, Run - why you should take up Duathlon this weekend!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Mark G
- Weekend Cycle Sprint Stage
- Tribesports User of the Week: Daniel H
- Run and Log to Unlock New Colors!
- NEW FEATURE: Team Challenges and Auto-Updates
- Tribesports User of the Week: @spartanwithin
- Brand New Colors Worth Working For!
- Tribesports User of the Week: Kevin G
- Sweat & Save Challenges - unlock your fitness rewards!