Marielle C I did it! Had a push up competition with my cousin and I did 20 in one go! First time ever!
If you're like me and working your way up through the pushup challenges, here's a step that I didn't see.
It's simple enough. Do 20 pushups / press-ups in one set. No resting. Keep your form correct the entire time.
20 Pushups in one set Challenge rules
- Do 20 Pushups / Press-ups in one set
- Do not let your form go bad. If it does that repetition doesn't count!
- If your knee touches, that's the end of the set.
- Pausing for breath is OK, but do not break form while you do so.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“felt great - good to know I can do 20 in one go without difficulty!”
Show new updates
Eunice Y encouraged this.
Russ B encouraged this.
Denise S encouraged this.
Loretta A encouraged this.
Amber B encouraged this.
Rick P encouraged this.
Stasha K encouraged this.
Mimi S encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!