Rex C encouraged this.
If you're like me and working your way up through the pushup challenges, here's a step that I didn't see.
It's simple enough. Do 20 pushups / press-ups in one set. No resting. Keep your form correct the entire time.
20 Pushups in one set Challenge rules
- Do 20 Pushups / Press-ups in one set
- Do not let your form go bad. If it does that repetition doesn't count!
- If your knee touches, that's the end of the set.
- Pausing for breath is OK, but do not break form while you do so.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“felt great - good to know I can do 20 in one go without difficulty!”
Show new updates
Anne Margaret S encouraged this.
Christine P Did 30 this morning, then 20 this afternoon...need 50 more for today...personal choice and loving it...grrrr
Mel R I aimed for the 30 push ups in one go, but just managed to get to 25 and the last 5 were just horrendous. I still did them but can't say the were done with good form so I have to leave it at 20. Number 30 even caused me headache. Oh the fun since started tribesports last week :-).
Christine P Not feeling the very best today, but did manage to do 3 sets of 20 and 2 x 15 for a total of 100 push ups
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!