Marie Eve C done!
If you're like me and working your way up through the pushup challenges, here's a step that I didn't see.
It's simple enough. Do 20 pushups / press-ups in one set. No resting. Keep your form correct the entire time.
20 Pushups in one set Challenge rules
- Do 20 Pushups / Press-ups in one set
- Do not let your form go bad. If it does that repetition doesn't count!
- If your knee touches, that's the end of the set.
- Pausing for breath is OK, but do not break form while you do so.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“felt great - good to know I can do 20 in one go without difficulty!”
Show new updates
Loretta A encouraged this.
Amber B encouraged this.
Rick P encouraged this.
Stasha K encouraged this.
Mimi S encouraged this.
Delme M encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
5 takers • 44% completed
30 Day Beginner Push Up Challenge
72 takers • 15% completed
15 modified pushups twice a day for two weeks. (pushups on your knees)
31 takers • 28% completed