Kevin G 6/7 at 23/3
For those of us who aren't quite ready to jump from 20 Chair Dips to 30, here's a half way step. Do 25 chair dips every day for 7 days. Feel free to add one a day if you can so that when you are done with this you will be ready to go to the 30 chair dip challenge.
25 Chair Dips a day for 7 days Challenge rules
- Perform 25 chair dips in one set every day for 7 days
- Feel free to stop for breath if you need to, but do not break form.
- These chair dips are to be performed with legs straight.
- If you've done this before, too bad. You have to do it again to click "completed".
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
Show new updates
Johannes B encouraged this.
Mark G encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!