Paul G 6/7
Resistance band exercises are ideal for home exercise programs.
Resistance bands are available in a range of colours that relate to their stiffness or resistance. Colour-coding varies between the brands but it typically as follows:
Blue (extra heavy)
Black (special heavy)
Silver (super heavy
30 Biceps Curls with Resistance Band a day for 7 days Challenge rules
- 2 Sets of 15.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent, and at a staggered stance.
- Step onto middle of tubing with back foot or both feet.
- Start position: Grasp ends with underhand grip (palms facing forward) with arms hanging down at sides. Elbows should be close to sides.
- Flex at the elbows and curl band up to approximately shoulder level. Keep elbows close to sides throughout movement. 5. Return to start position.
- Remember to keep back and head straight in a neutral position throughout movement. Shoulders should be stabilized by squeezing shoulder blades together slightly - only the elbow joint should be moving.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“It's now just a everyday habit that gets crossed off during daily workout. It's great, awesome bicep and forearm definition.”
Show new updates
Pronsias (Frank) M encouraged this.
Olga V encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!