Gavin F 6/7
Resistance band exercises are ideal for home exercise programs.
Resistance bands are available in a range of colours that relate to their stiffness or resistance. Colour-coding varies between the brands but it typically as follows:
Blue (extra heavy)
Black (special heavy)
Silver (super heavy
30 Biceps Curls with Resistance Band a day for 7 days Challenge rules
- 2 Sets of 15.
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent, and at a staggered stance.
- Step onto middle of tubing with back foot or both feet.
- Start position: Grasp ends with underhand grip (palms facing forward) with arms hanging down at sides. Elbows should be close to sides.
- Flex at the elbows and curl band up to approximately shoulder level. Keep elbows close to sides throughout movement. 5. Return to start position.
- Remember to keep back and head straight in a neutral position throughout movement. Shoulders should be stabilized by squeezing shoulder blades together slightly - only the elbow joint should be moving.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“It's now just a everyday habit that gets crossed off during daily workout. It's great, awesome bicep and forearm definition.”
Show new updates
Pronsias (Frank) M encouraged this.
Ali S encouraged this.
Josh W encouraged this.
Aurelie L created the 30 Biceps Curls with Resistance Band a day for 7 days Challenge
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
30 Resistance Band Squats a day for 7 days
23 takers • 39% completed
30 Diagonal Woodchops a day for 7 days
23 takers • 31% completed
30 Lateral Rows with Resistance Band a day for 7 days
27 takers • 40% completed