Get stronger and tone up your core muscles with this Abdominal Challenge Workout Routine. It's a simple 30 day exercise plan where you'll have to challenge yourself and achieve an increasing number of exercises each day!
Click on the Challenge's picture to know what to do.
Read the rules before taking the Challenge! Log your progress (use the + ADD A TRAINING SESSION button on the right column) and share your before/after picture here!
30 Day Abdominal Challenge Challenge rules
- Drink at least 2 liters of water each day.
- Give up all sodas, fast food and junk food.
- Eat Clean by eating whole foods and fewer processed foods.
- Toss the refined sugar. Better yet, skip all added sugar and sweeteners for the next 30 days.
- Eat smaller portions, about the size of your palm.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
Show new updates
- 80 Sit-Ups
- 110 Crunches
- 48 Leg Raises
- 1:10 of Plank
Terry G encouraged this.
Dave W encouraged this.
Loretta A encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!