Hazel (Lisa Anne) G 26/30 Woohoo!
The 30 Day Squat Challenge is a simple 30-day exercise plan, where you do a set number of squats each day with a rest day thrown in every 3rd day. You start by completing 50 squats on Day 1, and slowly increase to a maximum of 250 by Day 30.
Click on the picture above to find out how many squats you are going to do each day.
Simple step by step guide on how to do body weight squats http://tribesports.com/exercises/body-weight-squats
More 30 Day Fitness Challenges here: 30 Day Fitness Challenge
30 Day Squat Challenge Challenge rules
- Remember to warm up and stretch out
- Respect the rest days. Your body needs them.
- As the amount of squats grow divide them into sets.
- Don't let your knees collapse, keep them pointing forward.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“The challenge demands consistency, and that's what makes it difficult. My piece of advice to the fellow takers of the challenge is : be disciplined & never back down. All the best !!! :)”
Show new updates
Swapna T encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!