5 exercises, 5 days a week for 5 weeks. No break into sets. Do you have what it takes?
20 Jumping Jacks
40 Jumping Jacks
60 Jumping Jacks
80 Jumping Jacks
100 Jumping Jacks
5/100 Fitness Challenge (Gwen Ro: Bootcamp Aerobics) Challenge rules
- 1. 5 Exercises
- 2. 5 Days Per Week
- 3. Duration: 5 Weeks
- 4. Do NOT break (OR plan to break] repetitions into sets [no matter how much reps]
- 5. You MUST complete one exercise before starting the next one [no matter how much reps]
- 6. These exercises are meant to be done consecutively, so keep time in between sets and repetitions short [recommended: 5-10 seconds - this will hep you get better]
- 7. ALWAYS use proper form [an exercise done incorrectly, does not give desired results] --> Quality is always better than quantity
- 8. GO THE DISTANCE !!! [You may post here for support and share accordingly]
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Wow. What can I say? This was definitely a challenge but I see results! I encourage anyone who is plateauing in their workouts to try this challenge!”
Show new updates
- 80 Jumping Jacks
- 80 Burpees
- 80 Body Weight Squats
- 80 Push-Ups
- 80 Sit-Ups
Jaco K encouraged this.
Desmona A I started this challenge for the first time yesterday. My legs are sore but that is a good sign. Day 2 this evening!
Ajoua J By GOD's grace I completed Week 5 Day 5/5! Thank you for this challenges! Now on to Insanity on Monday!!!!!
Desmona A encouraged this.
Ajoua J As always praise GOD I completed Day 4/5 of Week 5! One more day to completion of this challenge!
Maryse D encouraged this.
Richard H encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!