Alice L 2/7
1. Leg Press on an Exercise Ball
2. One-Legged Press on the Exercise Ball
3. Leg Lifts
4. Inner Thigh Squeeze
5. Hip Lifts on the Ball
6. Squat With Side Step
7. Glute Squeezes on the Ball
8. Bent-Over Leg Lifts
9. Squat with Inner Thigh Lift
10. Seated Outer Thigh Taps
For details and instructions go to this website:
7 Day Glute, Hip and Thigh Challenge Challenge rules
- Do 10 reps of each exercise with only 1 min rest in between
- Everyday for 7 days
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Maryse D encouraged this.
Josi F encouraged this.
Ahmed H encouraged this.
Rick P encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
Try "Around the World Lunges" in your bodyweight workouts
8 takers • 44% completed
30 Day (No Squats) Butt Challenge by Jodi Higgs
22 takers • 4% completed
20 Parallel Plié Pulses (7 times in 2 weeks)
5 takers • 58% completed