Some people read very quickly, and I am not one of them!...So for those of you who can devour 4 books in a month easy peasy - then this challenge is for you!
Go on you know you can and you know you want to!!
Book Worms read on!..... Read 4 books in any month. Challenge rules
- Just read 4 books in a new month.
- Any month / every month if you like , thats entirely up to you...but you can only 'complete' this challenge once!
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Oct 2012 : princess by jean sasson can love happen twice by ravinder jain wise and otherwise by sudha murty confessions of a shopaholic by sophie kinsella”
Show new updates
Giorgio C A wanted man - Lee Child (a Jack Reacher novel)
Trans-Human (Book 3) (Post-Human Series) - David Simpson
Gone tomorrow - Lee Child (a Jack Reacher novel)
A question of blood - Ian Rankin
Margaret J encouraged this.
Phil T encouraged this.
Janet A April: Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey: The Lost Legacy of Highclere Castle, Under the Olive Tree, 30 days of Paleolithic Breakfasts, Vegas Sunrise
Tiffany G Apparently I've got too much time on my hands (or I'm just not sleeping enough...), because I've just started number four...
Rick P encouraged this.
Kate N I've just finished my 4th book, but now need to quit this challenge as part of the 'anti-challenge' challenge. I'll probably do it again in another month though as I love reading. My 4 books were:
(1) Jodi Picoult - House Rules
(2) Thula Thula - Annelie Botes - very graphic but compelling read about a child sexually abused by her father. Disturbing.
(3) Long Shot - Sylvia Harris - Autobiography about a bipolar black woman jockey and the challenges that she went through before winning her first race.
(4) Under the Knife - Tess Gerritsen - Medical thriller. Very readable, though I found the romantic sub-plot a bit cheesy.
Duane B 6 days in and I've read 2 books already. So far I have completed one book from the rogue angel series and Dragonlance Heroes volume one: the Legend of Huma. I'm currently working on Volume three of the Dragonlance Hereos books. Only about 40 pages in so far, but that will change quickly.
Tiffany G Only a few days in and one book down already :D Re-reading the Song of Ice and Fire series, just finished A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow.
Rebecca M I'm an English student so this challenge is my work ha ha!
4 books read in January:
The Monk - Matthew Lewis
Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen
The Mysteries of Udolpho - Ann Radcliffe
Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell (this one was just for fun but oh my gosh, what an amazing read! The film's coming out soon too!)
Suki N encouraged this.
Allan J Four books read in January:
Iron Crowned, Richelle Mead
The Awakeners, Sheri S Tepper
Hunt the Moon, Karen Chance
Fury's Kiss, Karen Chance
Natalie K 4 in January:
1. Room by Emma Donoghue
2. Casper tghe Commuting Cat by Susan Finden
3. These Things Hiiden by Heather Gudenkauf
4. Scared Weird Frozen Guy by Rusty Berther
Rebecca M encouraged this.
James S Yet again haven't completed this challenge. Just got a Kobo and reading Neil Young's Waging Heavy Peace which is good so far. Let's see how I do this month!
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!