Aireal M This was such a fun summer challenge! Got me to use that old jump rope again! Congrats Ladies!!
The Lads .vs. Lasses : 1000km Running Relay will soon end.
..... and we clearly need another girls vs boys challenge.
But what do do ? And how to keep the actual TEAMWORK element ??
Simple !! SKIPPING ..:))....... First team to 250,000 jump rope skips wins!
Each team has a rope … and it’s long enough for two !!
To Start a running leg post the following message :
"GIRL Rope Taken ....."
Then when you finish, post the following message :
"GIRLs Add X Skips
New Total = Y Skips
* CHALLENGE COMPLETED * Girls v Boys Team Skipping : 250,000 Jumps Challenge rules
- You MUST pick up the rope BEFORE you start skipping (Doh !!) - infringements of this rule WILL be DELETED
- Start a session with : "GIRL Rope Taken ....." - this stops anyone else in the team skipping
- TWO members of the team can skip together BUT that needs to be called out at the start of the session. One of the team should post that its a joint skip with ANOTHER (named person) who should reply in the comment space to confirm.
- A joint skipping session must be for the ENTIRE time and skips for both individuals will count
- Failure to properly log a joint skip will result in the posts for both people being removed.
- In the event that a rope is "Lost"; "Stolen" or eaten by a passing dog. After a period of 1 hour, a new rope can be supplied. No skips will be logged for that 1 hour period.
- Only the winning team members can claim a COMPLETE - an then only if they added to the Winning Total
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Well that was exciting! Out of the skipping scene for a week and its all finished tonight! ...After some pretty amazing skipping from everyone! Great challenge! :)”
Show new updates
Lorain R encouraged this.
Loneli N Congrats to all ladies, yesterday i recovered from a cold and today i had a good skipping number to post.. but im too late!!!
Nick B Well done ladies. Are the boys going to finish this?
Current total 233, 696 plus whatever bruce added on his last skip.
Nick B encouraged this.
Fiona B encouraged this.
Martin S Great win girls! I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge! A very close chase throughout! I wish I could have been here this last week, skipping on a sail boat it not easy! Haha ! Looking forward to the re-match! As said! Very well done all!
Carol Ann B Woo Hoo! Just went to take the rope & I'm too late.. I'm pleased to say! Well done everyone :)
Karen L Woo-hoo! Congrats to the ladies .... skipping to victory!!
I have to say that it was a tight enough challenge and the Tribe has some seriously awesome skippers - male & female. I've been totally blown away by the numbers people have posted. Well done to everyone that took part and kept the fun in this challenge.
PS ... would some of you (you know who you are) PLEASE look after your injuries. Once you're fixed again, we can do a rematch :))
Lena C See I knew I wasn't going to make it home to do some skipping. Awesome work everyonce that made this challenge such a great one. :-)
Eddie W Awesome job girls.......I was just checking in to pick the rope back up and to my dismay you have taken the challenge. You have pretty much killed me. No more skipping for a while.
Martin L I didn't even get around to adding any jumps, you guys kicked ass at the end.
I do hope there's a rematch sometime soon
Lisa M Sorry girls i had to keep going as Bruce is a Demon :) The time I did it in isn't right as the clock stops when I do!
Lisa M Client just gone and I see Bruce still has the rope! Right girls i've got to do some more as I get nervous when either Bruce or Eddie have it and I don't want them pipping us at the post!
Girls rope taken
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
If you're MAN enough, beat the girls at skipping! BOYS ONLY
9 takers • 40% completed
Personal Skipping Challenge - girls team
6 takers • 65% completed
Personal skipping challenge.
3 takers • 50% completed