Mountain race, with numerous passages in high altitude (>2500m), in difficult weather conditions (night, wind, cold, rain or snow), that needs a very good training, adapted equipment and a real capacity of personal autonomy. Race around Mt Blanc from Chamonix to Chamonix.
- 170km through 3 Countries following the trail du Mt Blanc (TMB).
- 9600m positive altitude change
- 46 hours to complete
Compete in the Ultra Trail Du Mt Blanc (UTMB) Challenge rules
- 46 hours to complete the course.
- Must have all items on the mandatory kit list.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!