Jonathan H encouraged this.
1) Start in the upper push-up position
2) Put your hands directly under your sternam with your thumbs and pointer fingers touching, which makes a "diamond" shape.
3) Keep your elbows tucked against the side of your body throughout the entire exercise, and your head neck and back in line.
4) Complete 20 push-ups in the same manner that you would standard push-ups
Do 20 Diamond Push ups. Challenge rules
- elbows must be in contact with the side of your body throughout all 20 push-ups. push-ups done without elbow/side contact DO NOT COUNT
- All 20 diamond push-ups must be done without stopping for rests
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!