Joel B 25 in one go
1) Start in the upper push-up position
2) Put your hands directly under your sternam with your thumbs and pointer fingers touching, which makes a "diamond" shape.
3) Keep your elbows tucked against the side of your body throughout the entire exercise, and your head neck and back in line.
4) Complete 20 push-ups in the same manner that you would standard push-ups
Do 20 Diamond Push ups. Challenge rules
- elbows must be in contact with the side of your body throughout all 20 push-ups. push-ups done without elbow/side contact DO NOT COUNT
- All 20 diamond push-ups must be done without stopping for rests
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Richard H encouraged this.
Jonathan H encouraged this.
Johnny Miles ' still not there yet....did 15, followed by 5 girlie ones...can you say muscle failure?
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!