There is nothing like a bit of healthy competition between the sexes. First one to 1000km of cycling wins!!!
GIRLS vs BOYS CYCLING - First to 1000km **COMPLETED** Challenge rules
- Log your cycling by posting a comment on this challenge, e.g. "Add 50km - Team GIRLS - New total= X
- You can do as much or as little as you want
- The Km accumulation starts TODAY
- ONLY the winning sex can click this challenge as complete!
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“We've only just started, lets get cycling more!”
Show new updates
Kaye D encouraged this.
Karen L Can't believe the number of girls that have "completed" this challenge. Read the rules ladies !! :)
Sissi C ... it's over?? i was going to add 80 km tomorrow.. it's unfair! any other bike-challenge on the way?
Barbara L encouraged this.
Shantanoo B already we won? so the almost 20 km of cycling I did after the workout was for naught except for my own fitness? :-D
David G I only nipped out to a swimming gala, and it's all over!
Well done everyone... there's no losers with cycling :-)
Jack A Bit gutted I didnt get a chance to compete, not going to complete this one to keep it fair. How about another race, 10,000km anyone?
Avril P Well done guys! Closely fought battle! It really was hard to work while this challenge was going! Rose, you will have to find a similar challenge to get us going next week! Thanks everyone!
Jono W oh its finished already?? the weekends just started over here would have been able to clock up some more kms railing some trails
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!