There is nothing like a bit of healthy competition between the sexes. First one to 10,000km of cycling wins!!!
GIRLS VS BOYS CYCLING *Grudge Match* - FIRST TO 10,000km Challenge rules
- Log your cycling by posting a comment on this challenge, e.g. "Add 50km - GIRLS Xkm BOYS Xkm - remember to post both the totals!
- You can do as much or as little as you want
- The Km accumulation starts TODAY (Any km added to the previous Girls VS Boys will not count towards this one)
- ONLY the winning sex can click this challenge as complete!
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“Fab challange, encouraged me to add more miles to my rides. Well done everyone, they were some inspiring miles added. Role on the next one! I guess it more Bridges for me now ”
Show new updates
Jayden A encouraged this.
Nick B encouraged this.
Mieke L encouraged this.
J L encouraged this.
Molly H encouraged this.
Cags R Just wanted to add 25km more but we're done, well done ladies and a close fought competition gentlemen!
Ian I Well done girls - just logged in to add my miles for today.. Guess I'll look for the rematch instead-- :)
Mairead S encouraged this.
Jono W congrats ladys, logged on to put some more kms up as the winte weathers been good to ride this weekend but its all over already well done to all
Andrea B Well done everyone! I had some more km's to add....but it seems that everyone has been riding like demons lately!
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
Jenna A logged 6.08 km of Cycling in 0:22:22
Jenna A logged 6.06 km of Cycling in 0:22:25
Jenna A logged 5.76 km of Cycling in 0:22:20
Jenna A logged 5.09 km of Cycling in 0:20:56
Sean W logged 10.0 km of Cycling in 1:00:00
Julien T logged 2.0 km of Cycling in 0:08:00
Julien T logged 1.0 km of Cycling in 0:05:00