Lorna P Day 2 - I used a bosu type of seat cushion instead and used a different placement for the cushion. It seemed to work better.
This is a quick daily workout of the inner thighs that'll give you results within two weeks. But why not continue, make it a habit and get those saggy inner thighs in shape, permanently?!
Check out the step by step guide to perform the exercise correctly : http://tribesports.com/exercises/leg-raises (Note: in this challenge, it's a one leg raise only!)
Click on "view rules" to see what to do.
Inner thigh workout - 2 weeks challenge Challenge rules
- Lay on your back in bridge pose i.e. only feet and shoulders on the ground, with an exercise ball or something similarly squishy between your knees.
- Lift your feet, one at a time, until your legs are straight. Knees don't move at all.
- Hold for 5 secs on each foot
- Repeat 3x20 (10 each side)
- Repeat everyday for two weeks
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Lorna P I think I did the 1st challenge today. Feels a little awkward and I feel it more in my gluts than in my inner thigh. 30 pairs = 3 x 20 reps right?
Mark R encouraged this.
Shelia B encouraged this.
Cathy C encouraged this.
Ian S encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
Inner Thigh Raise Intermediate (25 each side for 7 days)
10 takers • 19% completed
Inner Thigh Raise Intermediate (20 each side for 2 weeks)
19 takers • 21% completed
Inner Thigh Raise Intermediate (10 each side for 1 week)
21 takers • 23% completed