Jeff C 167. lost 3 lbs in one month. failed the challenge but switch gear to maintaining mode.
Power Walk, Runing, Biking this are best sport to lose weight and gain condition!
lose 4lbs(2kg) per month Challenge rules
- Use any sport you want to lost fat and gain muscles! Write it down what sport you do!
- Write down your starting weight: "ex. 2012-08-01 : weight 55.4kg"
- Write down your middle control weight "ex. 2012-08-15: weight 55.8kg".You can have control only 2 times
- Write down your final weight on the last day of the month :" 2012-08-31: weight ?"
- Control how much did you lose weight and buy new jeans :)
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“You are taking the lose 4lbs(2kg) per month Challenge. Adelaide, AU • On 5 Oct at 11:37 PM • Comment Claire L encouraged this. Starting... 5th October 2012... 65.9kgs Renee H • Delete • On 5 Oct at 11:38 PM Done... 63.7kgs :D :D Renee H • Delete • Today at 2:53 PM”
Show new updates
Adriano R Month of March went from 242 lb to 235 lb for a total loss of 7 lb in one month. Now to keep at it to hit the target weight of 200 lb.
Jeff C 1/2 month past, still 170 LB. Since I have joined TS, I run 2-3 times/week, Follow aerobic exercises in YouTube, sweat everyday...still my weight fluctuates between 168 to 170 for 2 weeks. I even changed my bio picture from a heavy weight lifter to a nimble Lego runner.
Sue A encouraged this.
Aine D starting at 220lbs...
currently doing... KB swings, sqats, KB one arm press, KB triceps extensions, KB one are row, calf raises.. trying to add something new each week so I don't get board...
Terri B encouraged this.
Robyn S encouraged this.
Jennifer R Ok let's do this again.
Weighed in 1/3/13: 193.8 lbs (dang Christmas cookies!). We will see where I am on 2/3/13! :)
Sue H encouraged this.
Tracey B week 3 weigh in 9 stone 3 lbs - lost 4lbs now hopefully keep if off for next weeks weigh in to complete the challenge
Gary B Start weight 113.6 kg, finish weight 107.0 kg, lost 6.6 kg (14.5 lbs).
Mainly cycling and running, with good nutrition.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!