Terri B I made it!!! 1/7
No sugar for 1 week
Commit to it and stick to it.
Now that I fully understand why my trainer insists on no sugar as I prep to compete I am doing it.
Great challenge for those looking to build muscle and decrease their BMI
NO SUGAR MEANS NO SUGAR FOR 1 WEEK Challenge rules
- Read all labels. NO SUGAR or less than 10 grams only.
- Eat healthy meals consisting of a complex carb, protein and veggie.
- 1 FULL WEEK NO CHEATING.
- STARTING ONLY FROM THE DATE OF THIS CHALLENGE AND NOT BEFORE.
- Fruit is okay in moderation.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“now am off this just green tea for me ”
Show new updates
Colleen O answered the question Does no sugar mean no fruit? or just no added sugar in food/drink?
Read the Rules: Number 5: Read all labels. NO SUGAR or less than 10 grams only. Eat healthy meals consisting of a complex carb, protein and veggie. 1 FULL WEEK NO CHEATING. STARTING ONLY FROM THE DATE OF...
Tori S encouraged this.
Eunice Y encouraged this.
Helen L encouraged this.
Al W encouraged this.
Shane S 2 for 2 it is easier then I thought, but lets see how the weekend roles I am on vacation. Only good thing is I have a half marathon on Saturday..........
Terry G encouraged this.
Rebecca R encouraged this.
Matteo R encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!