Tana K 2/30 Apple.
Taken/taking the Oooh Fruity! challenge? Thinking that maybe it's just not tough enough a challenge for real Tribesporter like yourself? Well, try the Extreme version instead :-)
Eat a DIFFERENT piece of fruit, each day for 30 days!
Oooo fruity EXTREME! Challenge rules
- Each and every day, for 30 consecutive days, eat a piece of fruit
- You cannot count the same fruit twice in the 30 day period, even if you do eat the same thing again
- Variations on the same fruit are allowed (e.g. apples - granny smith, golden delicious) but the spirit is to limit this as far as possible
- Wee things like grapes and berries don't count as a portion, so you have to have a fair few of these.
- You would not be expected to eat a whole pineapple or water melon. Large slices are probably enough.
- You must post your complete monthly list before you can complete the challenge
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Great challenge!! I finally got around to trying a lot of different fruits that I've said for years - one day we'll buy one of those and try it etc .... Finally we have done! Even though I have completed this challenge, I intend to continue the trend in buying and trying different fruits as and when I see them.”
Show new updates
Rochelle M 30/30 Jackfruit - similar texture and flavour as a lychee, except more bland. The kids described the aroma as
a) cheese, b) feet!!!
Tamara A 22/30 Peach today....out of season & blah! : ( Last day updating for a week guys...going away to Mexico for holiday! Have fun with the rest of your fruits!
Tamara A encouraged this.
Rochelle M 25/30 Apple pear aka Asian pear. Looks like a large apple. Has the texture of a firm pear, tastes slightly like a pear but not quite as sweet, kind of bland like an apple lol. It was a first for us, but to be honest I don't think we'd bother again.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!