Helen L 17/30 blueberries
Eat a piece of fruit, everyday for 30 days!
Most people will be able to do this easy, but for those people that need to get themselves into a good habit, take this challenge, and eat a piece of fruit everyday for 30 days!
Oooooh, fruity! Challenge rules
- No strict rules - just make a conscious effort to eat a piece of fruit, everyday for 30 days
- A grape is not a piece of fruit, a bunch is
- A slice of lemon in your G&T does not count
- Having a whole lemon across several G&T's still doesn't count
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Finally! Kept missing a day here and there and having to start over haha. Bananas, Granny Smith apples, strawberries, oranges and grapes were my go-to fruits for this challenge :)”
Show new updates
Chris T encouraged this.
Phil T encouraged this.
Helen L 16/30: frozen mango and mixed berries whizzed up with spinach, chia seeds and a cup of water. Didn't look great, but tasted delish!
Terry G encouraged this.
Matteo R encouraged this.
Monty M encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
GHDC Challange #7 "The Ultimate 30 day Fruit Challange!"
17 takers • 42% completed
Oooo fruity EXTREME!
38 takers • 33% completed
Ooooh, fruity fruity!
150 takers • 57% completed