Amanda C Sept. 1st 1/30
Eat a piece of fruit, everyday for 30 days!
Most people will be able to do this easy, but for those people that need to get themselves into a good habit, take this challenge, and eat a piece of fruit everyday for 30 days!
Oooooh, fruity! Challenge rules
- No strict rules - just make a conscious effort to eat a piece of fruit, everyday for 30 days
- A grape is not a piece of fruit, a bunch is
- A slice of lemon in your G&T does not count
- Having a whole lemon across several G&T's still doesn't count
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Excellent challenge, really made me focus on getting fruit into my diet. Definitely recommend this to everyone and will make an effort to continue a month's good work! :0)”
Show new updates
Corrina T 12/30... been eating nectarines every day!!! oh and red grapefruits... cant get enough during my pregnancy :-)
Sasa J Forgot to update this one. But can't make mistake, as fruit is last thing I take when going out of the house, and first thing I take when I'm back. :)
Danyka P encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!