Derek U Im doing this challenge every day for a week just to change my workout. First day i got dizzy doing them lol
So I decided to start my own series of Boot Camp style exercises that are quick and efficient ways of getting in some activity when you don't have a lot of time. Staying true to my nature I will call this series Quick and Dirty! Here's the first one: Squat, jump and turn. Enjoy! This will help get those buns in great shape for summer swimsuit season!
Quick and Dirty #1: Squat, jump and turn Challenge rules
- Stand in a low squat position and hold for 3 seconds
- Jump and turn your whole body to the opposite direction
- Softly land in the same low squat position
- Hold for 3 seconds
- Repeat the jump and turn 10 times or more depending on your own fitness level
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Lisa B encouraged this.
Robyn S logged 10 Body Weight Squats
w/ jump and turn! This was fun...though my first few threw me off balance. :o)
Helen T Oh, this is cool, not sure what I felt like...startled cat turning and running maybe (without the running). Liked it, made me smile
Anna D encouraged this.
Vikram H This is quite good. Gets your heart rate up and going. Should try doing sets of fewer reps in a Tabata workout.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!