Here is Quick and Dirty # 3. A doozy for your abdominal muscles! Remember to adjust the reps according to your fitness level. I am suggesting 10-12 reps for each exercise. These help strengthen your abdominal core, but if you really want to show off those abs remember to eat a clean and lean diet!
Quick and Dirty #3: Abs blaster Challenge rules
- 10-12 reps of V-sit crunches (sit with legs and torso up to form a letter "v" and touch your toes
- 10-12 reps of ultimate toe touches. Lie on your back, legs up and spread at shoulder width, alternating touching your toes
- 10-12 reps of lateral plank hops. Get into plank position, with feet together "hop" from side to side
- Take a 30 second break and repeat up to 3 times
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!