David Y Senior Plus graduation with Campus Crusade two nights ago. Who can say 20 person Round then Table Tournament? EPIC!
around the table is a fun activity for multiple participants, starting with equal numbers on all sides of the table, then serving & hitting the ball back consecutively, until all participants have hit the ball back across the other side. players get a trial run and an opportunity to miss but then have to resign, if they do not get the ball back over, or miss the ball, unitl two players are left.
'Round the Table' Challenge rules
- Go round anti-clockwise
- Keep the sides equal as possible
- Have a trial run, so that participants get to understand the rules
- Play for fun, or for prizes
- The number of chances allowed is usually determined by the organisers & is usually no more than 3
- Play until two players are left, who then play the best out of three points to determine the overall winner.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Round the Table is really fun, and if you make it to the top 3-5 at the table, it gets very epic. You're running, testing your flexibility, your swiftness with your feet, your recovery time and balance. Very exciting and great way to meet new people!”
Show new updates
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!