Sara S Day 10/14
As well as reaching for junk food when tired, my other bad habit is 'secret eating'. Not to the extent where I'm eating 700 secret calories a day, but they are calories I don't really want or need! So this also needs to stop. Let's hope these two weeks help to break my habit!
Say no to Secret Eating - two week challenge Challenge rules
- When cooking dinner - no picking before the meal!
- No picking at leftovers - you just ate, you don't need it!
- No stealing food from other people's plates
- Keep a 'secret eating' diary if it helps so you can see exactly how often you do it - I will be!
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Wow! @sara - thank you so much for a BRILLIANT challenge. I had no idea how many calories that I was 'secretly' consuming, especially when cooking dinner. Oh, and also 'clearing' the plates before washing up. LOL!! Thank you for making me so much more aware of myself. ”
Show new updates
Bas V encouraged this.
Eunice Y encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!