Danyka P did 20 each legs
* Lying on your back, place your right foot on the floor and straighten your left leg.
* Lift your bottom off the floor.
* Keep your hips level and your knees together.
* Lower your bottom to the floor, without resting on the ground.
* Complete one set (20 reps) before changing legs.
A good exercise for runners, this works the glutes, hamstrings and transverse abdominus.
Single-Leg Bridge Challenge rules
- 20 repetitions on each leg or to improve endurance 2 or 3 sets of 20....dare you!
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“OK I thought I might as well just drop on the floor now and do this one as it didn't look that bad. 20 reps x 3 sets = burn baby burn :-) I like this one I am going to include it into one of my workouts for next week :-)”
Show new updates
Emma P encouraged this.
Ana . encouraged this.
Kevin G encouraged this.
Katie R These were harder than I expected. I add them in after other routines now and then thanks to this challenge.
Aija M encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!