Jaanika N Done at least!
* Lying on your back, place your right foot on the floor and straighten your left leg.
* Lift your bottom off the floor.
* Keep your hips level and your knees together.
* Lower your bottom to the floor, without resting on the ground.
* Complete one set (20 reps) before changing legs.
A good exercise for runners, this works the glutes, hamstrings and transverse abdominus.
Single-Leg Bridge Challenge rules
- 20 repetitions on each leg or to improve endurance 2 or 3 sets of 20....dare you!
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“OK I thought I might as well just drop on the floor now and do this one as it didn't look that bad. 20 reps x 3 sets = burn baby burn :-) I like this one I am going to include it into one of my workouts for next week :-)”
Show new updates
Eunice Y encouraged this.
Brad N Hmm just realised that I have not ticked this one off, have been doing this at the gym most of the last week or so as a part of my hamstring rehab!
Priya S encouraged this.
Joanna G encouraged this.
Renee F Ok, I am going to up my game on thisand try doing TWO sets of 20 reps each leg. Watch this space. :)
Rick P encouraged this.
Rob R encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!