Eunice Y encouraged this.
Anna K 13-14/14 complete! :))
* Lying on your back, place your right foot on the floor and straighten your left leg.
* Lift your bottom off the floor.
* Keep your hips level and your knees together.
* Lower your bottom to the floor, without resting on the ground.
* Complete one set (20 reps) before changing legs.
A good exercise for runners, this works the glutes, hamstrings and transverse abdominus.
Single-Leg Bridge Challenge rules
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“OK I thought I might as well just drop on the floor now and do this one as it didn't look that bad. 20 reps x 3 sets = burn baby burn :-) I like this one I am going to include it into one of my workouts for next week :-)”
Show new updates
Emma P encouraged this.
Ana . encouraged this.
Kevin G encouraged this.
Katie R These were harder than I expected. I add them in after other routines now and then thanks to this challenge.
Aija M encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!