This challenge will help you build some lower body strength over 5 days. How does it work? Day one = do a min of 10 squats (as per challenge pic), day 2 = double day one, day 3 = triple day one, day four = quadruple day one, day 5 = day one x 5. Example: day 1 = 10 squats, day 2 = 20, day 3 = 30, day 4 = 40, day 5 = 50. Challenge yourself and start with more if you are able!
Squat Ladder Challenge rules
- NO BACKSIES! Only squats done after taking challenge count :)
- Does not need to be done on consecutive days, but must be 5 different days.
- Start with legs shoulder width apart and slowly lower body till upper legs are parallel to the ground keeping back straight. Form is important.
- Should not feel pain in knees, if you do then your form is not correct.
- Engage your abdominals to take any stress off your back.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Day 5 completed 50 done!”
Show new updates
Ana 2 Pistols . encouraged this.
David W encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!