First P Wow! This is brilliant! Everyone made it to the finish line. Hooray! Well done everyone.
So here's the dealeo:
It's a relay. Teams of 5 people picking up a fake baton and running, then passing on baton when done with run. All baton pick ups and passes, distances, times, etc...must be made on main activities page. Start getting your teams ready now. Relay will begin on July 23rd, 2012. It will end when a team reaches 1,000 km distance of running.
Team Relay (5 person teams) (Teams are full-no more entries) Challenge rules
- Teams of 5 (you can have less if needed until you get up to 5, but no more)
- Teams must consist of both boys and girls
- The baton must be in possession prior to running and passed when run if done
- First team to 1,000 km gets the bragging rights
- (I would like to have added a map logging rule, but know that they may not be had by all...if agreed by takers we can add it.)
- Add each run to the "Add Training Data" tab on your post and your run totals will automatically be added to your teams total.
- Jeniffer posted a how to guide and there is also the blog spot that gives instructions as well: http://tribesports.com/blog/new-official-team-challenges
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
|3||Are We Nearly There Yet?||1008.33km|
|5||Mega Meter Mojo||1002.23km|
|6||Ant Hill Mob||1002.20km|
|7||Dazed & Confused||1001.54km|
|8||It Hurts So Good||1000.78km|
“Phew! what a brilliantly fun, competitive, hilarious banter filled challenge this turned out to be!! Thanks Eddie W for idea! You are a legend!! Hahaha”
Show new updates
Amy I encouraged this.
Carol Ann B YAY! Big well done to one & all! Best team challenge to date :) SO glad I didn't miss it after all!!
Eddie W It is done!! That was an exciting challenge. Thank you to all that played along and for all that followed it. There has not been another group of people anywhere that is as inspiring and motivating....encouraging.....I look forward to more challenges with each and all of you.
Candida B Ok ANOTHER challenge gets completed while I slept! Haha Well done teams - that was one hell of a hilarious time with you all !!:)
Phil C Woo hoo!!! Well done to FM for getting there!! You, and everyone else on this one, did amazing!! My first team challenge and loved every minute!
Claire Boo L Whay Hey!!!!!! Welcome Team FM :). Awesome challenge Eddie, hilarious banter gang, looking forward to the next one :)
John G Well done everyone! Over 9000km's........44 days, 10 hours and 50 minutes for all 9 teams(45 of the best TS'ers! ) Finally all cross the finish line! The best challenge, I've ever participated in! Thanks Lads and Lasses!
Ann L thanks to all those who waited for our team to cross the finish line. Such team spirit to encourage us on.
Vaunette C Congratulations to everyone! What team spirit and enthusiasm by all. Loved this challenge.
Helen H WOW >>>> FANTASTIC WHAT A LEADER BOARD >>>> FAB Running from all .... have loved the challenge .. great team spirit and effort ...
whens the next one eddie !!!
Helen H OMG I am so exited !!! ... are we really just 8K off ... whoes bringing the baby home then ????
Eddie W What?!?! Are you serious? The team members of FM could actually go to sleep when they are this close?..........You are keeping me up!!! (okay...so I'm up because I'm working nights, but....)
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
Lads .vs. Lasses : 1000km Running Relay
14 takers • 54% completed
5 Person Relay....the sequel!! (The Race is ON!!!)
16 takers • 75% completed
2 Person Relay Marathon
8 takers • 53% completed