Rita M I did it! Thought, surely, after all the stuff I shouldn't have eaten while touring Central America and then the junk I ate back in South Florida when I got stuck down there...but I did it! I weighed in today, and am down to the goal I had for first weigh-in upon returning to the USA!
I believe that if we put it out there, it will happen! If you have a goal in mind that you want to reach like losing weight, runnining a marathon, making healthier choices, tell the Tribesports world. Then have a moment to celebrate when you achieve your goal!
Tell the TS World! Challenge rules
- Choose a goal you would like to attain in the near future.
- Post it on Tribesports with as much or little detail you wish to include.
- Continue posting your progress as you get closer to your goal by more posts and/or pictures.
- Let us know when you attain your goal and we will celebrate with you!
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Steve F Weigh 190 pounds. I was up to 238 back in January and have dropped down to 201 since then. Haven't been under 200 since 2005.
Rita M After the second day of the water cleanse, I dropped another 1 lb. So...now I "start counting" the weight dropped.
Rita M So. Did a water cleanse yesterday, and today weighed in 5 lbs. lighter! I must have REALLY been retaining water!
Angela B This is a secret! Ha! I've been training for a marathon. Race day is April 27. But... my long runs are already in the 18+ mile range so I think I'm going to run one next weekend, March 30! It's a very hilly course but I feel extremely motivated. At this point I'm just watching the weather! ;)
Rita M Let's see...think I'm going to say that I want to lose 5 lbs. of fat by the time I head back to the States, despite being unable to do much in the way of cardio...so I have 24 days to do it! (Hope this will motivate me, even more, toward eating right, drinking enough water and not too much tea ;), and doing tons of reps...hehe).
Gill C Another 1 gone, yippee! 12 to go! And for the first time in ages, I can finally see it on the horizon! :-)
Eran K I WANT TO RUN AN ULTRA MARATHON !!! AND TO QUIT WORKING !!! (guess I'll stick to the first one for now)
Clare F encouraged this.
Shelenova N encouraged this.
Kamran H Just a couple of years ago, I was a fat couch potato. I have transformed well, with body fat % coming down from 23 to 17. Next on my goals list is to get a six pack and get my body fat % below 15.
Glenda C I want to run a half marathon in May 2013. Never dreamed I could do a half marathon....part of me still isn't sure it's possible. But part of me thinks I can. That's progress :)
Nichola D I want to get a sub 50 minute 10k, at present running at 51.45, will be more speedwork and hill work to help achieve my goal!
Alan C Next Triathlon is 28th Jan and having been first in race 1 I would love to finish in the top 3 for my age group and in the top 1/4 of the race overall. I saw the times from last Saturday for the one I missed.....going to be tough competition for race #3 of this season!
Scott F Update on my goals:
1. Run 2012km in 2012: currently at 1728km, less than 300 to go.
2. Sub 2 hour half marathon: Current PB 2:04:04 with the Kerikeri half on 17 Nov.
3. Take 1hr of marathon time: Didn't quite make it this year, managed to take 52 minutes off.
4. complete an Ironman 70.3: Training under way for 20 Jan 2013 event in Auckland.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!