Get fit for the game you love, try this full body circuit workout! The aim is to get your heart rate up and improve your muscular endurance and strength, that will be reflected in your match performance... The aim is to complete this two lap circuit 2 times a week for two weeks. The great thing about this workout is you don’t have to drag yourself down to the gym you can complete this workout anywhere. Another benefit is you can work at your own level and make it as challenging as you like. The circuit consists 6 exercises:
1. Squats – (lower body) (3 sets of 30 seconds with 20 second recovery between)
2. Skipping – (cardiovascular and coordination) (3 sets of 30 seconds with 20 second recovery between)
3. Press-ups – (upper body) (3 sets of 30 seconds with 20 second recovery between)
4. Star jumps – (leg power, flexibility and endurance) (3 sets of 30 seconds with 20 second recovery between)
5. Back extensions – (Lower back) (3 sets of 30 seconds with 20 second recovery between)
6. Plank- (stomach) (3 sets of 30 seconds with 20 second recovery between)
This circuit is great to do in a group and is perfect for those whom are not a fan of the gym! Complete this 2 lap circuit 2 times a week for 2 weeks – with at least a 48 hour break in-between each session and notice a difference to your fitness.
Tennis - full body circuit fitness Challenge rules
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
Show new updates
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!