Ryan B What a cool challenge, I love it. Chin ups are still really tough for me so I had to keep that in mind. I went with 7 since I normally do 6 in sets when I train. So my score is 7. I definitely don't think I could have done 8.
3 exercises, Pushups, chinups and squats all with just bodyweight
round one is 1 rep of each, round 2, 2 of each and so on, the reps must be continuous in each round.
You must decide when to turn around and start coming back down, example you might complete round 8 with 8 reps of each then go back to 7 of each until you get back to just 1 of each, if you don't reach 1 again you didn't complete it.
The Big 3 Challenge rules
- only use your body weight for this challenge
- all reps in each round must be continuous
- if you break in between reps it doesn't count
- if you don't get all the way back to round 1 it doesn't count
- the highest round you complete while getting back to 1 is your score
- feel free to post a modest score and try to beat it later
- you must post your score
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“Need to go back to this a couple of times as I didn't do as many reps as I wanted to but backed down early on due to pyramid nature and worrying about not making it on the chin ups.”
Show new updates
Shantanoo B Score : 10.. Thought I could go for the 11th chin-up but failed there. Whats the par on this?
Michael R Was aiming for 7 but after 5 I decided to back down to make sure the chin ups didn't stop me from completing the task. Would of been able to push it out to at least the 6 but couldn't tell this until I was already backtracking, gutted. Will be returning to this challenge to get a far better score!
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!