Bill S 19/31
..this is a back stretching exercise
..useful for runners
..useful for any sport
..improves flexibility in body
touch your forehead to your knees Challenge rules
- stand straight
- slowly bend down n try to touch your forehead to your knees
- hold on in this position for 1 min for 30 days
- spine patients please don't try this exercise
- if you are suffering from any back pain or spine injury please consult your physio before performing this exercise
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“One trick with this and other stretching exercises is to warm up first... stretching is a dessert not a starter in the menu of exercises. In addition when you reach what you thing is your maximum hold for a count of 10 seconds then push a bit more, it really works, but don't force it. It works thanks to the muscle fibres relaxing and being able to move passed each other again, thus technically the slower the stretch the further you should be able to go”
Show new updates
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!