Anne M 29/30
..this is a back stretching exercise
..useful for runners
..useful for any sport
..improves flexibility in body
touch your forehead to your knees Challenge rules
- stand straight
- slowly bend down n try to touch your forehead to your knees
- hold on in this position for 1 min for 30 days
- spine patients please don't try this exercise
- if you are suffering from any back pain or spine injury please consult your physio before performing this exercise
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“one of my favourite tests of how flexible i am - used to be able to do this so easily when i did ballet regularly so now i try to find to time to stretch so i'm still able to do it!”
Show new updates
Te Aroha C encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!