Loretta A 19/30
..this is a back stretching exercise
..useful for runners
..useful for any sport
..improves flexibility in body
touch your forehead to your knees Challenge rules
- stand straight
- slowly bend down n try to touch your forehead to your knees
- hold on in this position for 1 min for 30 days
- spine patients please don't try this exercise
- if you are suffering from any back pain or spine injury please consult your physio before performing this exercise
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
“one of my favourite tests of how flexible i am - used to be able to do this so easily when i did ballet regularly so now i try to find to time to stretch so i'm still able to do it!”
Show new updates
Loretta A 18/30: this isn't happening for me but I do like the stretch. Let's see whether the remaining 12 days are going to make a difference
Colleen O 15/30 Halfway and theres definitely improvement but I don't think I'll be able to complete
Shelia B encouraged this.
Robyn S encouraged this.
David W encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!
Partner Yoga - Double Rag Doll
12 takers • 35% completed
THE BIG SIX - Shoulderstand squats (BEGINNER - LEVEL 1)
5 takers • 58% completed
THE BIG SIX - SHOULDERSTAND SQUATS (Intermediate- LEVEL 1)
6 takers • 50% completed