Ris S Did 196 miles in 4 days. Tuesday 61, Wednesday 38 (very hilly), Thursday 68, Friday 29. C2C and then part of Hadrian's Wall route.
Represent your continent in the Tribe-a-lympics cycling!
Add your kilometres and help cycle your continent to victory!
**Challenge does not start till the 27th July**
Challenge ends 9th September.
Get on your bike and make your continent proud!
Remember to select your team once you take the Challenge.
When you add your kms, they will be automatically added to the total for your team.
THE WINNING CONTINENT'S TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE PRESENTED WITH AN EXCLUSIVE TRIBE-A-LYMPICS MEDAL TO ADD TO THEIR TRIBESPORTS MEDAL BOARD
Be sure to take on the sister challenges too:
TRIBE-A-LYMPICS 2012: RUNNING
TRIBE-A-LYMPICS 2012: SWIMMING
TRIBE-A-LYMPICS 2012: CYCLING Challenge rules
- Competition starts on the 27th July - entries before this will not count
- Select your team when you have taken the Challenge
- No one should hit complete until the challenge is over on the 9th September
- Highest Total team distance Wins
- Anyone who has logged cycling in this Challenge may complete it
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Sandra B encouraged this.
Rob R encouraged this.
Carol Ann B encouraged this.
Jane H What do we do if we are from one of the other continents? Does the challenge remain incomplete in our challenges list or do we select QUIT, which seems strange if we have been contributing and logging?
Jenna A Last 2 entries, coming up! im sad that this Challenge is over - amazing efforts by all takers - big well done everybody!!
Carole C encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!