Represent your continent in the Tribe-a-lympics running!
Add your kilometres and help run your continent to victory!
**Challenge does not start till the 27th July**
Challenge ends 9th September.
Pull on your trainers and make your continent proud!
Remember to select your team once you take the Challenge.
When you add your kms, they will be automatically added to the total for your team.
THE WINNING CONTINENT'S TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE PRESENTED WITH AN EXCLUSIVE TRIBE-A-LYMPICS MEDAL TO ADD TO THEIR TRIBESPORTS MEDAL BOARD
Be sure to take on the sister challenges too:
TRIBE-A-LYMPICS 2012: CYCLING
TRIBE-A-LYMPICS 2012: SWIMMING
|2||The Americas||0.00 km||122|
TRIBE-A-LYMPICS 2012: RUNNING Challenge rules
- **Chalenge does not start till the 27th July** Entries before this will not count!!
- Select your team when you have taken the Challenge
- No one should hit complete until the challenge is over on the 9th September
- Highest Total team distance Wins
- No running done before 27th July will be counted.
- Anyone who has logged running in this Challenge may complete it
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Training for the following exercises will be automatically logged against this Challenge:
“I'm so glad that the rules were tweaked for this one! Well done to everyone involved for their mammoth efforts and I'm delighted we all get a medal for our contributions. Super well done to Team Americas for their outstanding runs - let's see you all back here in 2016!”
Show new updates
Pronsias (Frank) M encouraged this.
Cherif D encouraged this.
Candice M encouraged this.
Claire Boo L I quit this because I wasn't on the winning team but I see that the rules have been altered so I can now complete :)
First P encouraged this.
Anna D encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!