Renee H Day one done!
1. Sit on floor with lower back against a wall, knees slightly bent and feet planted wider than shoulder-width apart. Place hands on floor between legs and squeeze abs.
2. Press into floor with fingertips and lift feet about 6 inches.
*Make it easier: Lift and lower left foot; then repeat with right to complete 1 rep
Work your Transverse Abdominals for 7 days Challenge rules
- Lift feet and hold for a count of 10
- Lower feet for a count of three and lift feet again for a count of 10
- Repeat steps above 3 times (3 reps) - 7 days in a row
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Loretta A encouraged this.
Julie T encouraged this.
Barbara M Yesterday I laced up my running shoes & thought I'd do these before heading out for my run, oops! Lol, shoes *must* be off for this challenge :)
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!