Paul G 3/7
It's been said that if you work out in the morning you will burn an average of 500 more calories at the end of the day than working out later in the day.
I don't know about you but I am also more likely to stay healthy all day long if I start the day off with my workout.
This challenge is simple.
Workout before 10:00 am every day for 7 days.
Workout in the morning for 7 concesutive days Challenge rules
- Workout must start by 10:00 am at the latest
- Must do for 7 consecutive days
- Be safe. Challengers assume all challenges at thie own risk.
- No specific type of workout. Do whatever you do normally in a 7 day period.
- Not all types of physical activity are suitable for everyone. Users take Challenges and training advice at their own personal risk.
Show new updates
Hannah M I've done ten days without even realising! Gosh that came about quickly. Challenge done, and thanks for the push I needed to make this a habit. :-)
Tamara A encouraged this.
Matteo R encouraged this.
Why not ask for some advice from other Challenge takers, or read some of the Challenge guides first?OK, I'll keep working at it!